Friday, December 2, 2011

Can condoms lead to you to procure a yeast infection?

I get irritated beside the slighest thing but would a condom that is to say flavored/scented give you an yeast inf? I hold some intense itching and burning I had yeast infections b4 so I know when I enjoy one but I am tryn to come up w/ why I have one and it started after I have sex and that condom was used on fluke, what do you think could that be the wreak?Can condoms lead to you to procure a yeast infection?
Yes, those kind of condoms can alter you're PH which can bring a yeast infection or vaginitis. Condoms with spermicide can do alike thing, so I'd stay from those too. If you are sensitive, try using Durex or lambskin condoms near lubricant.
you could be allergic to the latex of the condom
hmmm...a yeast infection from a condom...that prevents being bred (poor pun) :)
Doubtful
yes, condoms can afford you yeast infections, especially if you're allergic to them. I would guess that flavored ones could also have some extra irritation power.
I obtain yeast infections when my boyfriend uses condoms with spermicide, so I don't see why flavoring or scent wouldn't do alike thing to some those. I'm sure that anything on top of purely the regular latex could irritate some women and cause a yeast infection.

No comments:

Post a Comment