Friday, December 2, 2011

Can have a cold trigger an asthma attack?

I'm getting over a head cold and yesterday I feel like it be affecting more than just my lead. I kept having coughing fits adjectives day and the cough have a wheeze. Then last hours of darkness my chest felt resembling I had huge weights on it and after a few hours later I have a full blown asthma attack.
Could my head cold own caused this?Can have a cold trigger an asthma attack?
Absolutely. My doctor recommend I use my inhaler every 4-6 hours when I have a cold whether I am have an attack or not.
Yes!! Read this:
http://www.allergycenters.com/aggravat.h...
It's possible. Also you could be suffering from seasonal allergies or food allergies. See a doctor for meds for your asthma attacks.
you might have virus and also food allergy. do you get through eggs last few days it might not suitable for you so stop eggs for 6 weeks than drink one day than keep on for 5 days to see any reactions. Good Luck.
Asthmatic episode can be triggered my various things and common cold is one. others include: exposure to cold nouns or cold weather, pets, dust, smoke, especially cigarette smoke, pollen, strong perfumes and other respiratory tract infections close to sore throat, bronchitis etc,..
so take attention to detail, see your family physician.
yes
Yes, What happen is when you have a cold your guide fills up next to mucus and that mucus drains all time and especially at night into your lungs and stomach. This cause you to have a attack.
yes. i own seen it surface if care is not taken of the cold

No comments:

Post a Comment