Friday, December 2, 2011

Can I contract hemorrhoids from someone on my maw?

Can I contract hemorrhoids from someone on my maw?
No, you are at risk for STDs though if you don't use a dental dam during analangous.
no you can solely have hemmorrhoids contained by your rear, it is not contagious nor a disease, in recent times swelling of the polyps in the rectum.
No hemorrhoids are unsophisticatedly enlarged blood vessels of the anus. Usaually cause by constipation, pregnancy etc...
I sincerely hope you mean herpes and not hemorrhoids! Hemorrhoids are cause by thrombosed blood vessels around your anus. Herpes is cause by the herpes virus, and if you have made contact next to someone with herpes, yes this can be contracted to your maw. But no worries - if you are speaking of actual hemorrhoids, this is not contagious, it is more of an anatomical defect.

No comments:

Post a Comment