Friday, December 2, 2011

Can floaters contained by the eye organize to total blindness?

Can floaters contained by the eye organize to total blindness?
Nope, they are to some extent part of the inborn aging process, as we age impurities enter the once crystal clear vitreous. Both JJ and Ryan's answers are inappropriately fear-provoking! However I do agree that if you haven't yet have an optician's check it would be a good impression.
They can be a pre-cursor to a detached retina which, if not treated as an emergency, can organize to blindness. Floaters in themselves do not explanation blindness, however.
They can be a symptom of trauma that can lead to blindness but they're usually safe enough. a sudden kick-off of lots and see your optician as soon as.
I imagine that they are innocuous contained by and of themselves; I first noticed them when I be a kid and suppose that they are common.
everyone have natural floaters, they are drastically faint squiggles that you dont interest all the time but they are other there and you can never rather catch them inflict they move with the eye..so if thats what you aim by 'floaters' then as i see it youre OK!
I love the occupancy floater it conjures up so many things. The worst for me is the toilet hotchpotch. I hate asking for a floater within a restaurant even tho all I want is a coffee near cream on top. It just make me think of my morning glory. Hope your eyes are ok, I hold those kinda floaters too and it has never cause me any bother.

No comments:

Post a Comment