Friday, December 2, 2011

Can HIV be transmitted by sharing a pipe?

I was out the other hours of daylight with a few friends including someone I'm sexually involved next to. She was sharing a hookah tobacco pipe near another friend of ours who is HIV positive (nicest guy ever, its sad because he can't achieve the "cocktail" treatment because insurance is screwing him over). I never thought twice around it until I was unfolding another friend about my weekend and he freaked out and told me to shift get tested right away. Is this a problem? I didn't judge HIV could be passed orally even within advanced stages.Can HIV be transmitted by sharing a pipe?
NO, it would be almost impossible. He would have to own a bloody lip and bleed on it into an open sore on your mouth. Even if you be going to get tested to see you'd enjoy to wait 1-3 months formerly getting tested for it to appear on the test. Your friend doesn't know what they're discussion about.
Nope. HIV is not transmitted through saliva. Unless your friend be bleeding from the mouth, theres no risk of transmission what so ever.
No you can not gain HIV from sharing a pipe. In order to catch it from saliva you would have to swallow close to 2 liters of saliva and then it is still slim. I freshly finished a seminar on HIV from the state and a similar question be asked and the answer was no.
No. Even if 'HIV' existed which to this light of day has NEVER be proved such a means of nouns would be impossible.
  • cheapest web hosting
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment