Friday, December 2, 2011

Can Hairspray and gel prevent you from getting lice?!?

I've gotten lice 3 times now and everytime I use that RID stuff and i put everything contained by the dryer and washer and spray and vacum things,it comes back.My boyfriend have four sisters and they have a small house that can confidently get dirty.My mom is convinced I enjoy gotten it from him cause when i come stern few days later they come fund.Today i find out one of his sisters got it.If i dont jump in his house so much and stay away from her and hold hairspray in my house mull over i might not get it.She keep getting it on and off.His parents keep hold of treating her and My boyfriend cleaned but not sure how long it will stay clean and Im affraid of going final to his house,withought getting it.Its expensive cause i enjoy thick coat and that means i want 2 bottels of everything but my moms cutting my fleece so i wont be able to put it up so will hairspray work?
Please relieve!!Can Hairspray and gel prevent you from getting lice?!?
Yes, Good 'ol Aqua Net will work best.
I have hear that before. You might also try using a hackle dryer daily. I also hear that the heat from it help. Otherwise, just be sure to clear up your hair really worthy after you go call round. That might prevent them from laying eggs. Good Luck.
There are other things to use besides RID. You can use genuine mayonaise. Plaster your hair next to it and put up in shower panama for the night. This does work.
Also try using Teatree grease. Teatree shampoo. The oil is mixed surrounded by a spray bottle with for a time water. This prevents lice from attaching themselves to your tresses. Hairspray does work also. Spray hair until that time going anywhere.
Tell mom to wait on adjectives the hair....PLEASE try these solutions.

No comments:

Post a Comment