Tuesday, October 19, 2010

Breakouts on the skin of the body?

I sometimes have these pimple resembling things (whitehead kinda thing surrounded by the center.surrounded by red. It's a swelling and it's very painful) on the skin of my body, similar to the tummy, or the legs. How can I prevent this?Breakouts on the skin of the body?
Use an oil free body dry-clean (Neutrogena makes one) made for acne prone skin. Avoid wearing fabric that "don't breathe" such as nylon, polyester etc and wear cotton as much as possible so the skin gets to "breathe" too.
nouns like cysts.You may call for some antibiotics.
Your skin is important ,vigorous skin prevents allot of diseases from entering the body. I urge you to see a dermatologist !
this can also be a sign of diabetes. Make sure, I repeat, make sure you see a doctor. A definite doctor. Not ByeDr.com. Try drinking more water and smaller number pop/soda/Coke/whatever you call it near. My girlfriend's a nurse. She was recounting me about this the other year. It may not be a sign of sugar problems, but definitely try increasing your hose intake. SEE A DOCTOR!

No comments:

Post a Comment