Monday, October 25, 2010

Can any body suggest me how could i remove black dupe from my fore come first?.?

When ever sweat appears on my fore head i used to wipe it so tricky with my mitt towel . on the time being i haven't notice that it makes black stain. but some of my friends says that its getting brown black now a days ..can any one suggest some upright (any house hold) remedies to remove that ? with ... credit thx to themCan any body suggest me how could i remove black dupe from my fore come first?.?
Stop wiping. Wear a sweat company and pat excess sweat away with a verbs towel.And pick up a fade cream from your local pharmacy
use a white towel and wash your frontage a few times a day.
to prevent build-Up
[x] aloe vera gelly
[x] hyrdogen peroxide (soak guaze pad and lay on effected area)
Use a pure and hydrating soap
exfoliate twice a week (on a verbs face)
and toner (witch hazel) see if it helps it be in motion away.
Rub vitamin e on it too (cut a tablet in half)

No comments:

Post a Comment