Friday, October 22, 2010

Can a hernia appear from an automobile coincidence?

We were contained by a automobile accident surrounded by Feb. 2007. A few weeks later I have some symptoms of stomach problems. Was taken to the ER and was transfered to another hospital and they took a cat scan and found out I have 3 hernias and the one had my intestine wrapped around it. I never have stomach problems before close to this. Is there someway the accidnet cause the hernias to show up?Can a hernia appear from an automobile coincidence?
most likely specifically it=I got hit by a saloon and ended up next to 6 herniated discs=I sure hope that they can fix thing for you=I can't be fixed
yup...trust me
The underlying cause of a hernias are increased pressure within the tummy and generalized weakness of the abdominal wall. Men carry them more than women. Typically, things that increase abdominal pressure such as chronic constipation, coughing, straining will push the intestine through the weak abdominal wall. Since lacklustre abdominal walls affect both sides of the abdomin equally, a person near one hernia often have more. Traumatic injury could bring about hernias or increase a non-symptomatic hernia, bringing it to your attention. The hernias may enjoy been present a long time, but aggravated by the impact. It is also possible that the impact of the stroke of luck brought about the herniations. Seek the opionion of your surgeon. Wishing you the best.

No comments:

Post a Comment