Monday, October 25, 2010

Can anti-biotics manufacture you consistency anti-social?

just wondering.xCan anti-biotics manufacture you consistency anti-social?
I be on anti-biotics four weeks ago for an infection and they made me feel seasick and anti-social. They always verbs me because noone really knows the long-term affect of them.
perchance
Untreated illness/infection can make you be aware of anti-social - when you're too sick to get out of bed.
nope
ive have loads for my acne
and they didnt make me be aware of antisocial
why two thumbs down?
Not normally. Unless, you freshly don't feel flawless. That would cause any one to get the impression anti-social. Anti-biotics are pretty strong, best to take a teaspoon of yogurt 2 hours after respectively dose, to help prevent yeast infections. Anti biotics are used to decimate bacteria as speedily as possible, so one can feel better soon. I hope this help answer your question. Take consideration.

No comments:

Post a Comment