Friday, October 22, 2010

Bumps on my chest!?

All on my chest, I have these bumps that arise occasionaily. They are not acne! In certainty, I think they are wart of some sort. At first I had one a year ago, in a minute, they are spreading more frequently and I even got one on my shoulder. I know its a wart because when one of them heal, it heals resembling a circle, and in the center of the bump, nearby is a like a core. I'm going to the dermatogalist to find out what this is, but have anyone seen anything approaching this? The ones that have heal on my chest are red still, kinda raised. And I sense if I put vinegar on them, it helps them to shift away too... (like warts!) UGH.Bumps on my chest!?
chitchat to your dr. it could be a serious skin condition or health condition approaching shingles. please talk to your dr.
Possible shingles

No comments:

Post a Comment