Monday, October 25, 2010

Can pay for throbbing effect your stomach and intestines?

I have a problem when sitting mostly be to doctors and had adjectives the ex rays ct scans doctors utter i have IBS not sure what do you deduceCan pay for throbbing effect your stomach and intestines?
Its the other way around for me. I experience stern pain as a result of intestinal problems. If I procure constipated my back kill me when I sit down. I drink 2 cups of coffee to get my bowels to move and afterwards my back feel better.
not unless tha backpain is direcly related to some pathology
in your stomach or intestines
YES...backpain can effect EVERYTHING..stomach, intestines, legs, arms, nouns, head...EVERYTHING...
IBS is a problem...and if your dr say you have that, than I am assuming that they are treating you for it..
Have you told the dr around your backpain.you may need x-rays to see what the problem is.
I want you luck & GOD BLESS
Yes, if you have a pinched bottle in your spine that go to your abdomen it can affect your intestines and bowels. A medical doctor will not accept that spinal adjustments can help out, a chiropractor can help.
if the doc is aphorism you have IBS it is not stern pain effecting your stomach and instestines it is only just the reverse causing you hindmost pain.
i dont' suggest so , but i know if u have strong stomach muscels they can suport your hindmost, for sure. have fun so do some crunches
Yes , some times. But i guess you own much stress or eat unregulary

No comments:

Post a Comment