Monday, October 25, 2010

Can anyone grant me any information on the cost of lung cancer for the uninsured?

My friends and I are having a fundraisers for one of our mother's who be diagnosed in 2006. I considered necessary just some broad info on the cost of treatment.Can anyone grant me any information on the cost of lung cancer for the uninsured?
Somewhere between ouch and you have get to be kidding.
My wife have cancer for three years before it took her go. I had medical insurance (thank goodness), but the bills must own been surrounded by the range of $500,000 and $750,000 U.S.
She have some special circumstances though like 9 days contained by intensive care, multiple hospital stays, multiple surgeries, etc.
Good luck to everyone involved. I hope she does capably.
God Bless you all!!
Well, I have insurance and I had breast cancer 2x..
The first time around it be $35,000 every 3 weeks for 4 1/2 mos.
The second time it was $11,000 every 3 weeks for 6 mos. I have insurance, but there be some out of pocket.
If its the circumstance, there is financial aid, and it should be capable of help her.
It help us a lot, and my hubby doesn't sort a whole lot and its compensated for out of pocket (for my ct scans) and from some of the chemo.
no one told me going on for the financial aid.
Please check with the hospital and dr. I hope she have a good , kindly dr.
GB

No comments:

Post a Comment