Friday, October 22, 2010

Bruise With Red Like Sore By It?

My dad pitched me really hard a moment ago because
I was crying because I be mad & upset
& presently I got a big bruise & by my bruise
is a big red sore.
(1.)What is this big red sore? It burns
(2.) Could it be a red bruise?
(3.)Why did I put this big red sore & a big bruise?
(4.)Should I put Neosporin on it?
(5.)What else should I do?
(6.)What if the red sore doesn't turn away in a week
or 2 weeks?
I'm really worried I a short time ago got 1 of the Gardasil Shots (HPV Shot) since I got this big bruise & big
red sore ( which I mull over it's a red bruise) & I'm getting the 2nd Gardasil Shot(HPV Shot) in similar to a week.
(7.) Is this going to make the shots not work by preventing me from getting them hpv types & cervical cancer?
Because of this big bruise & red close to bruise sore?
(8.)Why or Why not?
I'm a girl by the way
Please Answer ALL 8 Questions
ThanksBruise With Red Like Sore By It?
First of adjectives say a prayer, be settle down... and after that speak with your Mum and turn to the doctor.
Read about clay, clay can be of backing!
Take good caution!
First off - your dad should not hold hit you just because you be crying.
Second - you need to see a doctor. Talk to your mom (or your dad if she is not available) and ask to see your doctor for answers to your question. Without seeing this bruise and understanding exactly what you stingy, none of us on here can answer your questions appropriately.
Call Child Protective and the Dr.

No comments:

Post a Comment