Monday, October 25, 2010

Can anyone recommend a remedy to cure blisters on my chops like a shot?

I'm going to be at my orthodontist's tomorrow and she is going to be ruthless, which will hurt my blisters even more. Anyone know any soothing remedies?Can anyone recommend a remedy to cure blisters on my chops like a shot?
cymex.im trying to keep the blisters away from up my hooter i gotta posh delegation at the weekend.its workin so far!!
HERPECIN...IT'S AN OINTMENT YOU CAN BUY OVER
THE COUNTER
hydrocortisone
you're not allowed to put it on your maw unless the doc says you can. the pharmacist will spawn you swear that you won't. you may get osteoporosis or adjectives kinds of horrible things from it. but it will see sour those nasty blisters
Morgan's l-lysin cream near a touch of bees wax or similiar products. Also take the l-lysin in words because it speeds the healing.
vaseline
Blistex is excellent. Heals and protects. Always hold some around for sore lips!
Less BJ's.
ask the orthodontist

No comments:

Post a Comment