Friday, October 22, 2010

Can a tick that be contained by my guide live in need its skipper?

Today at school, I be in math. I feel my hair and I feel what seemed to be a scabby bump. I picked at it near my fingers, and tried taking it out of my hair. I did, but it be a tick! I can't remember well, but what I DO remember is it be moving. No, not nerves twitching, the thing be moving. I am pretty sure it was alive, save positive. Can a tick live without it's come first?
And also, it was contained by for less after 24 hours. Something like 15 to 16 hours. Am I polite, or should I worry?Can a tick that be contained by my guide live in need its skipper?
you should win checked to see if the ticks head is still buried contained by your head, this wants to come out!
Go to the Dr and let them look at it..or the institution nurse...have someone look at it and see if the person in charge is still in your commander.. put alcohol on it.
ask a doc.
Ticks can cause tremendous infections. Please travel to a doctor and have the nouns checked and the remaining "tick" piece removed.
You need to own it looked at. If any part of the tick stayed losing, it could get infected.

No comments:

Post a Comment