Monday, October 25, 2010

Can caffeine relieve next to seasonal allergies?

I heard that drinking few cups of coffee help with seasonal allergies symptoms? Is that true?Can caffeine relieve next to seasonal allergies?
Caffeine is not appropriate for anyone, as far as I know. However, here are some good tips from my allergist. I pilfer Clarinex twice a day. but contained by addition, I bath my dogs weekly and rinse them in a moral fabric softener. (check beside your vet to make sure it won't aggravate their skin.)
I clean up my clothing separately from my husband's because he goes different places and picks up pollens where on earth he goes. Not everything go out with the hose.
I bought a vacuum cleaner that is devout for dealing with allergens. I shower twice a afternoon and wash my fuzz before bed. I swing the sheets on my bed every day. I covered my pillows and mattresses within plastic and then next to a cotton zip cover which I purify once a week. I also wash down the plastic. My bedroom curtains are cotton during allergy season, so they can be wash as well.
I wear a masquerade when I'm dusting because I don't want my allergies to graduate to asthma and because I'm so uncomfortable during allergy season. And we also get a central bake and air condition beside a filter than can be changed regularly. Previously we had a wood burning stove...which we still own...but which aggravates my allergies alot.
Can't think of anything else, bar checking with your doctor. Claritin is sold over the counter and it is a 24 hour pill. It works pretty in good health and doesn't put you to sleep.
Its never helped me and I drink profoundly of caffeine.
No, caffeine will not help allergies. It will, however, help out asthma. I let my daughter drink coffee when her asthma is acting up. I tolerate my younger son drink mocha when he has asthma.
  • domain web hosting
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment