Monday, October 25, 2010

Can any one make a contribution two fitting reason for SMOKING?.?

ACTUALY I DONT SMOKE BUT PEOPLE SAY'S THY LIKE SMOKING HENCE I ALSO WANT TO KNOW THE ANSWER.
IF SOME ONE CAN GIVE THE ANSWER ONLY WHO SMOKES.Can any one make a contribution two fitting reason for SMOKING?.?
death and discouraging breath
YOUR STUPID AND YOUR BORED WITH LIVING
1 The In Crowd to be cool
2 Smoking very addicted and a thorny habit to quit
3 Peer Pressure
1. spare the herd
2. transparent the herd
I don't smoke but I'm going to buy my first pack tomorrow.
The reason:
1. I want to try it to see what it tastes approaching.
2. I want to see what all the fuss is almost.
3. I just want to. I am curious.
And yes, I know that here are all sorts of catastrophic health effects. My grandpa nearly died because of his smoking behaviour. But I am only going to smoke one pack -- probably solely one cigarrette if they taste as unpromising as people influence they do -- so don't anyone nag me about it. I am an developed and I can make my own choices.
Nope. It's a heartless, nasty quirk. I'm sure most smokers wish they have never started. But, with that person said, non-smokers can't understand "why" we don't quit b/c they don't know how HARD it is to do so.

No comments:

Post a Comment