Friday, October 22, 2010

Can a tick bite on the lead motive mane loss?

I have a huge bald spot on the backbone of my head in recent times above my neck. I have a baby 6 1/2 months ago but the doc say that the hair loss is unrelated. My husband notice a bump in the middle of the spot, so I thought perchance it was a bite of some sort. Can a tick bite incentive hair loss or a imprudent?Can a tick bite on the lead motive mane loss?
It might, expecially since there is a bump or a bite fault and the reaction would be to enjoy hair loss. If in attendance was no bite flaw it would be called alopecia areata. No one know what causes alopecia.
munch through well
You want to get treated for Lyme ASAP formerly it goes undetectable and chronic .. Lyme cause hair loss Do not lurk. Tell your doctor you got bit by a tick beside a bulls eye rash and mane loss till someone puts u on antibiotics fast.

No comments:

Post a Comment