Friday, October 22, 2010

Cabin Crew and Cold Sores?

Just curious: can you be Cabin Crew if you have a Cold Sore? Surely it's not hygienic as you enjoy to serve food? My friend has get one and he wants to be Cabin Crew?Cabin Crew and Cold Sores?
Well, I enjoy them sometimes and I'm crew. As long as you don't touch them and spread them he should be OK. Sometimes if it's really bad, I don't fly but it's single whilst it's in a blister, once it starts to treat over, it's ok. I hope he get's the job.
Cold sores can with the sole purpose be caught through intimate contact such as kissing.
Cold sores cannot be caught from cups, flannels, towels etc.
This Herpes virus is transmitted through direct contact with saliva or maw and persists for energy.
Edit - Your friend will have to intervene a medical anyway, but I think it is unlikely he would backfire on this.
Well, cold sores aren't permanent so he should be OK - do you close-fisted he's worried they won't give him a opening because of them. I don't think they formulate too much of a fuss about spots - some things you can't abet as they happen smoothly...
They are not going to have it for ever are they.
Then shouldn't anybody that handle food , be banned from handling food , if they hold a cold sore, if that is the baggage ?
  • how to break up with a girl
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment