Tuesday, October 19, 2010

Breast Cancer, Mastectomies, Insurance and Congress?

Did you know there is a bill since Congress to send women home impossible to tell apart day after a mastectomy? DO you agree that the Doctor and the Patient should establish when she (or he in some cases) should step home?
http://www.lifetimetv.com/breastcancer/p...Breast Cancer, Mastectomies, Insurance and Congress?
I sure know that a woman is not ready to take out of bed ,let alone be in motion home the same day=The elected representatives is getting uglier all the time and it's we who pay packet their wages who suffer=as you can see it kinda ticks me off =sorry
ISN"T THAT CRAZY!!
I work for one of the largest insurance companies and I muse it is so very wrong... I don't nurture who gets to squirrel away money by doing this how could anyone justify sending them home duplicate day! Like insurance companies don't put together enough money to settle it... Why do we pay so much for insurance when they never want to money!
Sometimes i question if I'm within the right career!!

No comments:

Post a Comment