Monday, October 25, 2010

Can animals catch STD's?

Yeah i was wondering, because I be thinking about it because here was a out of control bunny in my courtyard underneath my bunny cage and my mom said that bunnies close to to mate...durr. But can they like win or give STD's? Not of late bunnies, any animal.Can animals catch STD's?
Animals can transmit diseases to each other yes. Scientists are pretty sure that human HIV come as a variant of the SIV virus which is adjectives in primates.
But no, I don't focus animals get STD's as we know them. Alot of the virus and bacteria that humans contract own no effect in other animals or completely different effects.
If someone beside STDs like have sex with them i geuss.
yea, if their a mammal reptiles and birds and things I donno nearly.
Yes, animals can give and recieve STD's. I'm not sure the specific kind rabbits get, but you could ring up a vet and ask.
Well if Bunnies are like Cats, next of course the can. People hold to vacinate their pets to prevent FIV. Feline Immunil;ajdflkjadflj Virus. ( I forgot what it means). It is basically a revision of HIV for cats.
Yes, animals do have STD's. Some breeders of dogs (for example) do insist on have both animals tested before breeding to ensure nought is present.
It is a possibility that if the bunny is wild, it may own something undesirable.
Yes. Animals can get STDs. Some breeders will just breed their animals with others that own been tested.
I would not verbs too much about your bunny though if he is surrounded by a cage. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment