Monday, October 25, 2010

Can anything be done to lesson the appearance of stretch grades?

Can anything be done to lesson the appearance of stretch grades?
When my mom was pregnant near all the rest of my siblings, she used cocoa butter on her stretch grades and has awfully little now. She said the ones she get with me be way worse and said the cocoa butter save her. Apparently cocoa butter improves skin elasticity. Another thought is Vitamin E. This is put onto scars as in good health to help them treat and be less apparent. I know that there are lots of creams that include both that I bet would work wonders.
Somewhat...put your rummage engine to work and search for stretch discoloration removal or stretch mark remedies and you'll find some information...
Beware of any "miracle" creams that claim to get rid of them...snake oil.
Cocoa Butter
  • female barber
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment