Monday, October 25, 2010

Can anyone report to me why i enjoy trouble swallowing liquid? im ok beside food but liquid merely dont move about down straightforward.?

Ive had swallowing problems for at smallest 20 years mostly liquids. I am overweight but impressively active. I work alot and Ive be tested and my calesterol level is devout and I dont have diabetes. My blood presure is also obedient. I had an upper indoscapy done almost 3 years ago and nothing be found at that time.Can anyone report to me why i enjoy trouble swallowing liquid? im ok beside food but liquid merely dont move about down straightforward.?
You need to own a swallow study done to find out if they can see what is going on. Call your doc and ask if would consider ordering a videofluoroscopy swallow study for you.
Could it be anxiety, does your throat tighten as you put the gooey in your mouth? You might want to own that aspect checked out. Relaxation techniques might support you but talk to a professional roughly speaking the possibility of anxiety.

No comments:

Post a Comment