Monday, October 25, 2010

Can anyone grant me any guidance on how to return with rid of scarring especially acne?

i have it on most parts on my obverse and een wearing foundation it stills shows through! it does make me be aware of self conscious at times, what can i use or do?Can anyone grant me any guidance on how to return with rid of scarring especially acne?
well i enjoy the same problem, over time they own gone away, but ive also been using vitamin e on them...seize the capsules and poke a hole surrounded by it and put the gel on ur scars, it may purloin a while for u to notice, but it does work!!
As long as they aren't pits, but more discoloration-type scar, I highly recommend getting a chemical coating from a dermatologist or a plastic surgeon. Be sure to get a "deep" one to thoroughly remove the spots. I have acne and sun damage discoloration and the outer layer completely removed them. If you are interested in doing this, I explained how it works contained by another answer:
http://answers.yahoo.com/question/index;...
Soak cotton wool in mint liquid, and apply every day. Mix cinnamon powder next to lime juice to spawn a fine paste, Apply on pimples. Check out http://useinfo-acne.blogspot.com/... for more adjectives info.

No comments:

Post a Comment