Friday, October 22, 2010

Breathing!?

I have advair and it worked for a while but lately stopped and of course I hold asthma. Is there any style that is unprocessed to help me breathe the advair wont work powerfully my rescue inhaler isn't very potent anymore and I'm having problems breathing I want to workout but my serious breathing problem make it ridiculously hard to do! I dont wheeze so its not resembling asthma so is there ant dream therapy exercise opr anything that isnt advair that will work! perferrably natural. Jesus Loves and Adores! God Bless!Breathing!?
You might converse to your dr about a nebulizer and doing albuterol a couple times a hours of daylight through that. Its more effective than the inhaler. nearby are other nebulizer meds. or trying combivent, or serevent or atrovent. ton of other inhalers. good luck
Ask your doctor not inhabitants on Yahoo.
Ask your primary doctor or pharmacist.
You might want to talk to you doctor nearly adding Singular to your Meds. I hold to take both to hold on to the wheezing in check. However, I also own to deal near the side effects. Blurred vision is one of the milder ones. As for Atravent, I cant do that and advair as they are both steroids.

No comments:

Post a Comment