Friday, October 22, 2010

Broken Blod Vessels on Face?

I have have broken blood vessels underneath my eye and on my cheek for a few months. Does anyone know how to get rid of them? I be using hydrocortisone on my cheeks for a little bit, so I reckon this might be why they're there. It's be several months and they haven't gone away. I cannot afford to get laser treatment.Broken Blod Vessels on Face?
I do not know of any topical treatment for broken blood vessel. A dermatologist would have to look at it. There are a few non-invasive option and some that involve injections. Let the doctor decide what is best for you.
http://www.vitaminevi.com/concern/capill...
Hi take your self some good eye shadow.You will have to take those removed with surgery.Sorry
You might see a dermatologist and ask in the order of whether there is a laser treatment that might pocket care of it. A little pricey, but super successful!

No comments:

Post a Comment